Alfatestlab is equipped with the following technologies:
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) for particle size measurement
- Multi-Angle Dynamic Light Scattering (MADLS) for size and concentration analysis
- Electrophoretic Light Scattering (ELS) for the measurement of zeta potential
- DLS micro-rheology for the measurement of viscoelastic modules, G 'and G' ', and of the complex viscosity of nano-systems, ideal for low viscosity and small volume samples.
- Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) for size and concentration measurements.
Using automatic titration, Alfatestlab provides size and zeta potential measurements as a function of pH, concentration of additives or dilution of your sample.